follow me on Twitter

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

MY ONCE BEST FRIEND XX(wan to write her name but better think nt) DELETE ME IN FRIENDSTER~!!! MSN~!!! WORST SHE BLOCK ME!!

JUST THAT BECAUSE I AM CLOSE TO HER EX-BF AKA MY 1ST GOD BROTHER...

SHE SO F*CKING CHILDISH CAN??!!

SHE THE ONE WHO TORTURE HIM THATS WHY HE TURN TO ME TO SO CALL CONSOLE... WAT SIS IS FOR LAR~~~

BOTTOM LINE...

I DUNNO WHETHER THAT F*CKING BITCH WILL READ THIS POST OR DOES SHE KNW ABT THIS BLOG OR WAT EVER LAR...

XX I ONLY GOT MANY WORD FOR YOU...

many more but i dun wan to kill my brain!!!


WATEVERLARWANTTOBLOCKTHENBLOCKLORIDUNGIVEADAMN!!!

INFACT TYPING THIS TO YOU IS SO GD... U KNW WHY??

BECAUSE I JUST FINISH MY EXAM(venting stress)... OH YA U WAN TO COME TP BUT U ENDED IN (X)P

HAHA SERVE YA!!!

SERIOUSLY I TREAT U AS MY BEST FREND...U MAY NT BUT I AM!!! SO DAMN HURT?? BUT U KNW MEH??

i crying as i type this leh!!! 1st time in my bloody life cry because of a friend!!!

how can u think i hook him?? i mean OMG... u think will i ever do this?? he is my brother... pure pure bro and sis relationship... i told u before i wun date those i knw as classmate, nor same age...

xx i really love u as my friend.... but have you ever wonder how i feel when u did all this...

the image of u really bring back alot of memories...

how we gal fight, study, take photo, hug as friend?? u stay wit me when my family is low...

now because of this?? i rather nt having him as my god-bro... i wan you can!!




SUAN LER... MAYB WHEN I SAW U ON STREET... WE MAY FIGHT AS IN FRIEND FIGHT....OR TALK ABIT... BUT WE CAN NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN!!!

U HAVE VIOLATE ME FOR NT TRUSTING ME...U WILL REGRET NOT HAVING ME AS FRIEND...

i nearly told my 1st god bro about it... but i stop because i dun wan u to get hurt...


XX I WILL ALWAYS LOVE U IN MY HEART... U WILL ALWAYS HAVE A PLACE IN IT!!!
BUT I WILL ALSO HATE YOU FOR DOING THAT

sry guys for that post... happen suddenly... pretend u nver see this ugly post...as promise...

next post will be more better than before.... because its an O lvl essay...haha

btw today go out wit meiting, carmen, sinnee, benson, junhao to sing... man i sux to the core!!! wat happen??

i wanna qoute... dun laugh when ppl sing... its rude... !!! haha my stomach pain!!!

another thing for this person only(u knw who are you)... SHUT UP!!!

sign off
love joanna

still waiting for you to come back |11:48 PM|

---------